Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Suicide Girl of the Week - Radeo

I know I haven't posted Suicide Girls in a long time, but I'm hoping to start doing that more since it's summer and there's too much going on to focus on topics for sleeping in the wet spot. I think we all come to a block in the road at one point or another when it comes to writing.

Without further ado, your Suicide Girl of the Week is Radeo


I absolutely love her leopard back tattoo, but does that mean when you fuck her, you're kind of into bestiality?

into: you
not into: weak hand shakes
makes me happy: costello my corgi, couch forts, surprises, superstitions & fortune cookies
makes me sad: when my remote control boat doesnt work.
hobbies: irony
5 things i can't live without: computer, sweet tea, ice cream, phone, and a little tlc. . im easy to please
vices: i only listen to love songs.
thoughts on sg: I love it

No comments:

Post a Comment